Salary: $70,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
MSA is seeking experienced, proactive, highly motivated, and well-organized individuals with strong analytical skills to provide test and evaluation (T&E) support services for Ballistic Missile Defense Systems for a DoD client in Huntsville, AL.
Desired experience includes: Conducting complex analytical studies, developing or adapting analysis tools to suit needs, building reusable, well documented MATLAB utilities, assessing the suitability, effectiveness, survivability, and interoperability of complex military systems, evaluating threat intelligence information as it pertains to system performance. Familiarity with BMDS Elements and components including radar systems, missiles, communications systems, Battle Management, Command & Control, Communication (BMC3), and IR sensors.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Apply engineering principles and scientific investigative techniques to support planning, execution, analysis, assessment, and reporting on the strategic and theater/regional BMDS.
- Participate in meetings and test events – may include overseas travel – and document complete and accurate observations noted in test events.
- Perform analysis of test events to support assessments of the BMDS, and prepare briefings and reports summarizing analysis and assessments.
- Work autonomously as well as lead teams of engineers and scientists to investigate complex system behavior, and produce complete technical products.
- Direct technical work of others, assess complex systems through synthesis of analytical results and expert judgment, review technical documentation, conduct analytical studies and prepare technical reports on research findings.
Seeking to hire multiple candidates.
Clearance: Applicants must hold a SECRET clearance and be able to cleared at the TOP SECRET level.