MSA has the resources and experts to help your program or business reduce costs, eliminate waste, increase effectiveness. We have a reputation for helping businesses prepare for the worst, but we can also help you be your best.
Program Management Office Support
We’ve spent years supporting government programs. Whether you need help with everyday office functions or project management, let our experience work to your benefit.
- Health Program/Project Management and Coordination
- Bilingual Support Staff and Program Management Support
- Program Audits and State, Local and Federal Compliance
- Strategic Planning and Communication
Communications Management and Publications Support
MSA can identify electronic and hardcopy communications instruments as well as public and media relations linkages that support your initiatives. We have experience with the standard protocols for internal and external communication with interagency and interagency partners and can develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive Communications Management Plan that suits your needs.
- Developing White Papers, Decision Papers and other Correspondence
- Developing, publishing and distributing multiple plans, policy documents and reports to an international audience
- Automated and Manual Document Organization and Archiving Systems
- Pandemic, Emergency Management and Crisis Communications
- Communications, Outreach and Events Facilitation
Outreach, Exercise and Event Facilitation
From conceptualization to completion, our talented team members combine the latest technology with industry best practices to make your event a success.
- Social Media Strategy
- Planning & Logistics
- Budget Development & Financial Oversight
- Social Media Strategy
- Travel Management
- Reporting and Wrap-up
Questions about our Professional services? Contact Lilly Harris at 202.408.0042 or email us to learn more about how we can assist you.
Relevant Past Performance
- Developed, published and distributed multiple plans, policy documents and reports to an international audience.
- Drafted responses to White House, Congressional, Inter-Agency, and International correspondence.
- Provide programmatic oversight and coordination for over 20+ conferences, outreach meetings, and health research forums.
- Coordinated a large Global Health conference in Washington, DC.
- Supported over 100+ litigation cases since 1991.