Test, Training & Exercise
TT&E events are aimed at three different groups within your organization.
- General Workforce
- Mission Critical Personnel
- Executives and Senior Leadership
Exercise Design, Development, and Support
MSA provided design, development, implementation, and evaluation support for multiple clients during the TOPOFF, TOPOFF CPX, Forward Challenge, Pinnacle, and Eagle Horizon National Level Exercises.
Using the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Exercise and Evaluation Program Manual as a starting point, our certified analysts mastered the development and management of every exercise activity.
- Exercise concept
- Exercise and ground truth scenarios
- Exercise plan
- Controller instructions
- Master Scenario Event List (MSEL)
- Evaluation tools and methodology
- Recruiting and training for evaluators
Exercise events are developed for specific scenarios and delivery to participants focuses on pre-approved exercise objectives. This targeted approach enhances the sense of realism required to train participants effectively.
Preparation of Post-Exercise Report
Behaving like an independent auditor, MSA assembles a post-exercise report, also known as an after-action report (AAR). The AAR provides complete documentation of your organization’s participation in the exercise—including exercise objectives (internal and external), participant lists, participant feedback, and recommended corrective actions.
In our experience, making the AAR a true reflection of the exercise significantly enhances the organization’s ability to reinforce strengths, mitigate vulnerabilities, and gain maximum benefit from the training exercise.
Questions about our TT&E services? Contact Todd Jasper at (202) 408-0042 or email us to learn more about how we can assist you.
Relevant Past Performance:
- Lead, designed, facilitated, and controlled over 50 full-scale, functional, and/or tabletop exercises. This includes not limited to: TOPOFF, TOPOFF CPX, Forward Challenge, and Pinnacle series, Active Shooter, Hazardous Material, Cyber Security and Pandemic exercises.
- Participated in the National Level Exercise/Eagle Horizon (15X) - Every client that set the goal to achieve "Green" scores achieved it with our support!!
- Provided support to over 10 Federal agencies with their Continuity of Planning (COOP) needs.
Relevant Staff Credentials:
- Project Management and Lean Six Sigma Certified
- (2) FEMA Master Continuity Practitioner Professionals (there are less than 95 in the entire county)
- FEMA Continuity Practitioner Level I
- FEMA Instructional Delivery for Subject Matter Experts Certified
- Certified Business Continuity Professionals
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Certified
- Master Exercise Practitioner