MSA is seeking a tech savvy, motivated, technical recruiter to join our team. You will be working closely with the CEO and other senior level executives to help identify talent. This is a part-time position that can be performed from home. We have offices in Arlington, VA and Aberdeen, MD, if you prefer to work from an office. As we grow, this position can transition to full time status.
Please see our current job openings on indeed or clearancejobs.com to gain a understanding of the types of positions that we are staffing.
- Proactively establish and identify recruiting process enhancements to ensure strong candidate pipeline for multiple skill sets.
- Assist managers with defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. defining education, experience, technical knowledge, and competencies) across multiple skill sets.
- Recruit talent utilizing Boolean searches, social networking sites, networking, etc.
- Update hiring managers and the Applicant Tracking System on status of applicant throughout the employment process.
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with military transition centers, user groups, associations and educational institutions.
- Help organize and attend career fairs, invitational, open house events as required.
- Provide recruiting support including: confirm/clarify requirements; screening and qualifying candidates before submitting to hiring manager for consideration; coordinate interviews; develop compensation strategy.
- Negotiate, prepare, and extend verbal new hire offers.
- 3+ years experience full life cycle recruiting for Federal Contracting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of recruiting in social network circles
- Ability to create “out of the box” solutions to recruiting challenges
- Ability to learn OFCCP compliance requirements
- Expertise with computer software and can apply that knowledge to Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- US Citizenship
- Secret Clearance is preferred but not required
- Human Resources or Recruiting Certifications
- Experience staffing cleared engineering professionals
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related field.