Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Man-Machine Systems Assessment (MSA) is an award-winning, Woman-Owned Small Business celebrating over 30 years in business. MSA is seeking experienced, proactive, highly motivated, and well-organized individuals with strong analytical skills to provide test and evaluation (T&E) support.
- Designs, develops, and adapts statistical methods to support testing and evaluation.
- Generates test designs and conducts statistical analysis of test/experiment data using statistical software packages.
- Reviews test concepts and test planning documents for proper documentation and application of statistical techniques in both the experimental design and the planned use of data analysis methods.
- Reviews emerging results reports and evaluation reports to ensure proper use of rigorous statistical methods.
- Recommends changes to methods and procedures to improve performance/quality or efficiency of statistical services and products.
8+ years of experience using a variety of statistical software packages and applying statistical methods to planning tests/experiments and analyzing resulting data.
Education: Bachelor’s in Statistics or Mathematics.
Security Clearance: Secret (or ability to be cleared up to Secret)
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Travel: Up to 25%
At MSA, you will be part of a diverse team of experts working to strengthen the preparedness of our Nation through innovation in technical and analytical services. While our typical team member has a master’s degree in his or her field of expertise, we also have a mix of Ph.D. scientists, analysts, and technicians – many with backgrounds in military or government service. We look for candidates who want to embrace our culture, our philosophy and our mission to prepare and strengthen our nation and our communities.
Our team has been recognized repeatedly for excellence in job performance and client satisfaction. Whether you’re a client or an employee, your success is our success.
We don’t just say we want our employees to thrive; we create an environment that fosters growth and provides stability. That’s why we partnered with the top carriers in the nation to build one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in our industry.
The secret to our success is attracting and retaining high caliber talent. If you have a passion for learning, love to tackle challenges and want to work for a company that values you and your contributions – MSA is your place!
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.