Man-Machine Systems Assessment (MSA) is an award-winning, Woman-Owned Small Business celebrating over 27 years in business. MSA is passionate about the Warfighter and the preparedness of our nation; working diligently to evaluate defense systems, ensure continuity of operations and support mission essential programs.
Led by President and CEO, Lilly Harris, MSA’s senior management team is experienced in supporting virtually every size and type of government contract.
MSA was founded in El Paso, Texas in 1990 and has team members located throughout the United States to best support client needs. MSA has offices in El Paso, TX; Aberdeen, VA and Aberdeen, MD.
MSA provides a full spectrum of services and support in the areas of: Operational Test & Evaluation, Ballistic Missile Defense, Integrated Logistics Support, Human Systems Integration, Soldier Support Systems, CBRNE Force Protection, Suitability, Continuity of Operations Planning and Exercise Design and Development.
- Privately Held Company
- Primed over 50+ contracts
- Deltek GCS DCAA Compliant Systems
- Designations: WOSB, SDB, DBE, MBE
Awards and Recognition
We are honored and humbled by all of the recognition we have received from our community throughout the years.
- Top Family – Owned Businesses in DC — SmartCEO, May 2016
- Brava! Award Winner — SmartCEO, July 2011
- Women Who Mean Business Rising Star — Washington Business Journal, October 2009
- 40 under 40 Readers Choice Winner— Washington Business Journal, October 2011
- Executive Management Awards — SmartCEO, March 2013
- Smart 100 — SmartCEO, March 2011
- Minority Business Leader— Washington Business Journal, April 2010
- Top 500 Women-Owned Businesses in the US — April 2011
- Top 100 8(a) Businesses in the US — April 2011
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in 2011 — Hispanic Business, September 2011
- 500/5000 Fastest Growing Business in America — Inc. Magazine, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015
- Top 500 Hispanic – Owned Business in America — Hispanic Business, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015
- AFCEA Heroine in Technology Finalist — October 2011
- El Paso District 8(a) Graduate of the Year — SBA, October 2012
- “All in the Family” — SmartCEO, September 2012
- Profile: “Minority business success: Persistence in tough times” — El Paso Times, October 2012
- Profile: “Holding Her Own” — Hispanic Executive, January 2011
- Profile: Lilly Harris and MSA —Leaders Portfolio Radio, May 2011
- Profile: Lilly Harris and MSA— Executive Leaders Radio, January 2011
- “Ten Tech CEO’s You Should Know in 2011” — SmartCEO, February 2011
- Interview: Agencies Review Continuity plans as hurricane nears— Federal News Radio, August 2011
- Interview: “Million Dollar Panel” — Virginia Women’s Business Conference, November 2012